CEO Tomo, was invited as an expert to the “Japan’s Important Meeting for Blockchain” Organized by the Cabinet Secretariat of the Japanese Government held on February 18.
Currently, each government in Japan is independently promoting blockchain-related initiatives. In this context, horizontal cooperation has not been implemented, and there has been no sharing of knowledge or accumulation of knowledge.
In response, the Cabinet Secretariat implemented a horizontal initiative titled “Japan’s Important Meeting for Blockchain”. The meeting consisted of three sessions.
In the second meeting, experts from the blockchain industry were invited, and Tomo participated in this meeting. Tomo made the following recommendations.
- Future outlook on technology development and application areas, and roadmap for research and development
- Situation of blockchain investment in the U.S.
- Challenges in Promoting Blockchain Utilization
- Current status of startups and review of custody regulations
- Highly feasible use cases based on the above, and proposals for their social implementation
- Overseas outflow of assets (people and money)
image source: bitFlyer