Our CEO Tomo took the stage at SF Blockchain Week 2019 from 10/28 to 11/3.
SF Blockchain Week brings together more than 5,000 participants.
Mainly blockchain startups, large companies, researchers, developers and investors from all over the world, to discuss the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
This is the world’s largest conference.
At the Japan Session in which Tomo was on, discussed the Japanese blockchain market from technology and regulatory perspective.
- Title：”What’s going on in Japan?!”
- Date：Friday 1st of November
- Time：10:40 AM – 11:15 AM • 35min
- Venue：Industry Stage, San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- Content：Panel discussion of the most recent developments of Japanese crypto market from the regulation, corporations, and startups perspective to help the audience up to speed with what is happening in the crypto scene in Japan.